Are you making Chinese meal today? Then you should surely try to make this easy and yet delicious fried noodles. It is a great accompaniment of Chinese.
1 packet noodles
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
4 cups water
oil for deep frying
- Boil 4 cups of water & Add 2 tablespoons of oil to it.
- Break the noodles into 4 half’s. Add them in the boiling water and give a stir. Add salt
- Parboil it. Drain well and wash with cold water.
- Spread the noodles on a clean piece of cloth. Let it dry for 1-2 hours.
- After drying sprinkle a spoon of cornflour/corn starch and mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep frying. Keep on medium heat.
- Fry small quantities of noodles until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and drain on absorbent paper.
- And your delicious fried noodles is ready. It can be served with soup, schezwan sauce, rice, used for garnishing, etc.