Fennel is popularly consumed after a meal to help in digesting food. But do you know it can also be used to make tea? Fennel Tea has many other lesser-known benefits.
Benefits of Fennel Tea:
- Helps improve eyesight
- Regulates appetite
- Speeds digestion
- Reduces stress
- Detoxifies body
- Regulates blood sugar
- Helps stay hydrated
Fennel tea is very easy to make. There are many ways to make this. It can be made by just boiling water and fennel seeds. But I prefer to add a little tea leaves to this.
RECIPE TO MAKE FENNEL TEA
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (unroasted)
- ¼ tsp Tea
- In a vessel, add water and fennel seeds and bring it to a boil.
- Turn off the flame, add tea, and cover with a lid.
- Allow it to stand for a minute.
- Strain and Enjoy.
- In case you are using a hot water kettle, pour tea leaves and fennel seeds in a cup. Pour hot ware over it. Cover and allow it to stand for 2 minutes. Strain and Enjoy.
If you try these teas, do send me a photo of it via Email or you can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter at @miniaturefoodiee
To read more such recommendations, click here.
Leave a Reply