Are you tired of the same old iced tea recipes? Why not try something new and refreshing this summer? Pineapple Iced Tea is the perfect drink to cool down on a hot day. This Pineapple Iced Tea recipe is not only delicious but also very easy to make. The combination of black tea and pineapple juice creates a unique flavor that is both sweet and refreshing.
– 4 cups of brewed black tea
– 1 cup of pineapple juice
– 1/4 cup of honey
– 1 lemon, sliced
– Ice cubes
How to Make Pineapple Iced Tea
1. Start by brewing your black tea. You can use tea bags or loose-leaf tea, depending on your preference. Once brewed, let it cool down to room temperature.
2. In a pitcher, mix together the cooled black tea, pineapple juice, and honey. Stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
3. Add the sliced lemon to the pitcher and give it a quick stir.
4. Fill your glasses with ice cubes and pour the Pineapple Iced Tea over the ice.
5. Garnish with a slice of lemon and pineapple and enjoy!
So, next time you’re in the mood for iced tea, try this recipe and enjoy the tropical twist.