Cinnamon Tea is very easy to make and can be had at any time of the day. The sticks are either steeped in boiling water or ground into a powder that can be used to make the tea.
Cinnamon tea is full of beneficial compounds that may offer various health benefits, like –
- aiding weight loss
- improving heart health
- alleviating menstrual cramps
- reducing inflammation
- blood sugar levels
RECIPE OF CINNAMON TEA:
- 1 cup water
- Pinch Black Tea
- 1 cm cinnamon stick
- Bring water to boil and turn off the flame.
- Now add tea, cinnamon stick and cover with a lid.
- Allow it to stand for 2 minutes.
- Strain, add honey/sugar, and enjoy.
If you try these teas, do send me a photo of it via Email or you can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter at @miniaturefoodiee
To read more such recommendations, click here.
Leave a Reply