This is a hearty dish featuring pasta and cheese baked to perfection.
- 200 gms macaroni(boiled)
- 3 tsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pack of white pasta mix
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- white pepper
- chili flakes
- Place 2 tsp butter in a microwave safe bowl and hat at 100% power for 30 secs.
- Add milk, and pasta mix and stir.
- Slowly stir in 1 cup of grated cheese and over with a cling oil.
- Microwave at 100% power or 2-3 mins. (Taking care the milk does not spill out.)
- Add boiled macaroni and mix well.
- Preheat the microwave at 250° C
- In another microwave safe bowl, place 1 cup of bread crumbs and roast till crisp.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the macaroni.
- Top the layer with shredded cheese evenly over macaroni.
- Bake it at low rack at 250°C for 20-25 mins till golden brown.
- For variation, add chopped vegetables.