Fennel Seeds (Saunf) is the most common ingredient found in every kitchen. Eating saunf is told to be a healthy practice. But do you know, you can make a Sherbet(Juice) out of it? This is a very easy recipe. You just need 4 ingredients.
Fennel Seeds has many health benefits, some of them are:
- Helps regulate Blood Pressure
- Helps Purify Blood
- Improves Eyesight
- Aids Digestion
- Boosts Immune System
- 1 cup fennel seeds (saunf/variyali)
- 4 cups sugar
- 3-4 elaichi pods
- 2-3 peppercorns (kali mirch)
- Add fennel seeds (saunf) in a jar and grind it in the mixture till half done.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and grind till smooth.
- You can sieve the sherbet mix to make sure it is smooth.
- Store in an airtight container.
How to Serve:
- In a glass, add 1 ½ teaspoon of pre-mix, and pour chilled water/milk to it.
- You can also add chili powder/lemon/mint leaves for an enhanced flavor.
- Make sure the jar is completely dry before you add your ingredients.
- This pre-mix can be stored for 6 months.
- I haven’t added any color to this.
If you try this recipe, do send me a photo of it via Email or you can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
To try more such recipes, click here.
Leave a Reply