Having good immunity is very essential. A good immune system helps you fight cold, flu, disorders, as well as viruses like Corona Virus (Covid 19). And to boost your immune, it is not very essential to consume artificial modes of boosters.
There are many natural remedies, which can be easily found in our kitchen to help boost immunity. Indian spices include many immunity-boosting ingredients. Some of them are cloves, ginger, cinnamon, green tea, peppercorns, etc.
Immunity Boosting Tea is a flavorful, aromatic tea made with water, tea, cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorn, dry ginger powder, liquorice, nutmeg. Immunity Boosting Tea powder can be stored for up to 6 months in an airtight container.
RECIPE FOR IMMUNITY BOOSTING TEA POWDER
- 3-4 Cloves (Lavang)
- 2 inch Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 10-15 peppercorns (Kali Mirchi)
- 2 tsp Ginger Powder (Sukha Adrak/Soonth)
- 2 tsp Liquorice (Mulethi)
- 5-6 Cardamom Seeds (Elaichi)
- 1/2 Nutmeg (Jaifal)
- Crush cinnamon, liquorice & nutmeg with Mortar & Pestle as it may damage your mixture if you grind it whole.
- Now in a dry mixture jar, add all the ingredients, and grind it to form a smooth powder.
- Transfer it to an air tight container.
HOW TO MAKE IMMUNITY BOOSTING TEA
- 1½ cup of water
- ½ tsp of Green Tea
- 1 tsp immunity boosting tea powder
- In a tea vessel, bring water to boil.
- Add immunity boosting tea powder and boil till it reduces to 1 cup.
- Now add green tea leaf & honey/sugar/jaggery and boil till sugar/jaggery dissolves (maximum 10-15 secs).
- Filter the tea into cup & Enjoy!
- Liquorice & Nutmeg are optional.
- If you do not have ginger powder, you can add ginger to the boiling water.
- You can also add different ingredients like tulsi, lemongrass, turmeric as per your tastebud.
- All the above ingredients can be added as per your desired measurements.
If you try this recipe, do send me a photo of it via Email or you can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
To try more such recipes, click here.
Leave a Reply