You might have had Rose Tea. You might have had Green Tea too. Also you might have tried packaged Rose-Green Tea Blends. But this one is kinda different. Why Different? Because it is brewed with love from scratch. Rose Tea is known for improvising digestion and boosting immunity. Whereas green tea is commonly known for aiding weight loss and balancing blood sugar.
Together Rose & Green Tea are like a match made in heaven. When brewed together, it can help reduce stress, fight insomnia, reduce stomach bloating, enhance skin glow, strengthen immunity, help get rid of sore throat, and many more such health benefits.
To make Rose & Green Tea, you need to select the best quality organic roses and unflavored green teas. I prefer using Green Tea from Premier’s Tea as they have the best quality tea, which has no added chemicals, flavors, or preservatives. You can buy their product by clicking here.
HOW TO BREW ROSE-GREEN TEA:
- 1 Organic Rose
- 1 tsp Green tea/ 1 green tea bag
- 2 cups of water
- Honey if required
- Pluck the rose petals and wash it under running water gently.
- In a saucepan, bring water to boil and put the rose petals in it.
- Boil it for 5 minutes on medium flame. Strain and pour into a cup.
- Now add green tea to this and cover it for 30 secs.
- To finish, sweeten it with honey or enjoy it as it is.