Chana Sattu is a protein-packed flour made with just one ingredient, i.e. Roasted Chana. Sattu is a regional cuisine from Bihar.
Sattu can be used to prepare Litti of Litti Chokha, Sattu Drink, Kebab, Sattu Stuffed Paratha, Porridge, etc. Sattu can be made in a good quantity and stored for up to 6 months in a refrigerator.
Though Sattu is available in the market, you can also easily make it at home.
Health Benefits of Sattu
- Sattu is a good source of energy that can help you be active all day.
- Sattu has cooling properties thus it protects you from sunstroke.
- It is Good for Digestion.
- Beneficial for Diabetic Patients.
How To Make Sattu at Home:
- Pack of Roasted Chana
- In a bowl, empty the pack of Roasted Chana.
- Crush the Roasted Chana with your hands to remove the skin.
- Using a siever, separate and throw the skin completely.
- Now transfer all skinless Chana to a mixture jar.
- Grind to a smooth powder.
- And you Sattu is ready to consume.