Garlic Bread is everyone’s favorite side dish! It is a very good combination to have with Pizza, Pasta, or Soups. This is a healthier and tastier version of Garlic Bread by Dev Marwaha from Lucknow.
To make the dough –
- Multigrain atta – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1½ tsp Oil
- ¼ cup Milk (at room temperature)
To make garlic butter –
- 2-3 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic or Oregano
For stuffing –
- 100gm mozzarella cheese
- 1 cube processed cheese
- Boiled sweetcorn
- In a bowl take multigrain atta. To it add some salt, baking powder, baking soda, oregano, chili flakes, oil, and milk. Now mix everything well.
- Add some water to make a medium soft dough.
- Put some oil on the dough and cover it for 1 hour
- Meanwhile, take 3 tbsp spoon butter. To it add oregano or crushed garlic. Mix it well
- After 1 hour take the dough and knead it for a minute.
- Make a ball of the dough and using a rolling pin roll it thin like a paratha
- Apply the garlic butter and add mozzarella cheese, processed cheese, and sweetcorn.
- Apply water on the sides of the bread and fold it in half and press the edges to seal it properly
- Take a knife and make some cuts and apply butter again.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C and bake the bread for 20 – 25 mins
- Hurray, your bread is ready!!
- If you want the dough very soft then knead with milk don’t add water.
- While applying butter on the bread try not to apply it on edge because it will affect the binding of the bread when you apply water.
To share your recipe, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you try this recipe, do send me a photo of it via Email or you can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
To try more such recipes, click here.
Leave a Reply