Virgin Mojito is a non-alcoholic drink. It is one of the most refreshing beverages to have at anytime of the day.
It is a perfect blend of soda water, mint leaves & lemon.
I have made my version of Virgin Mojito with some fresh fruit flavors. I have made Orange Mojito, Watermelon Mojito and Mint Mojito.
Virgin Mojito is easy to make. You can make this for parties or simply for your friends & family.
This is a Non-Alcoholic version of the classic Virgin Mojito. Here is how to make it –
- Lemon Wedges
- Mint Leaves
- Powdered Sugar
- Powdered Mint/Polo
- Orange Juice
- Watermelon Juice
- A bottle of Soda Water or Sprite
- In a Glass, add lemon wedge, mint leaves, sugar powder, and polo powder. Muddle Well using a Pestle.
- Add some ice cubes, your choice of fruit or fruit juice.
- At the end, add soda water.
- Mix Well and Its ready to Sip.
Watch the Video Below for Detailed Recipe:
If you try this recipe, do send me a photo of it via Email or you can tag me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
To try more such recipes, click here.
Leave a Reply